Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Did I miss this at the video shoot?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Colleen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "October 31, 2001 - Worldpop reports Kid Rock burned bin Laden in effigy at his free show in Michigan last weekend. The crowd cheered as the burning terror kingpin was hoisted into the air and was burned."

    I don't remember this......Rhonda, do you?



    ------------------
    "I've done a few beer bongs in my day"......Kid Rock

  2. #2
    Inactive Member troll#2's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Intoxication does amazing things doesn't it.


    ------------------
    Rack the Trolls?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *Socially*Unacceptable*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the hell ever...that is such a load of crap!!

    ------------------
    ~Over and Out~

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Colleen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what I thought, unless it happened later in the night, but by then the crowd had thinned out.

    I think it's bullshit.

    ------------------
    "I've done a few beer bongs in my day"......Kid Rock

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yoddleinmyvalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2000
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think people burned it from what I heard but Kid Rock didn't and didn't see it happen. Reports can suck sometimes.



    ------------------
    DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE
    ----God

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rhondaizhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard him laugh and comment about the flag or banner or something..but I didnt' see anything burning. Then again.....I was in the front row being smushed by a million men....

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member *Socially*Unacceptable*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Kristen ITC,Verdana,Arial">quote:</font><HR>Then again.....I was in the front row being smushed by a million men....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Look at the bright side, at least you werent getting humped on by some drunk fireman biggrin

    *wink* *wink* Colleeeeeen.

    ------------------
    ~Over and Out~

  8. #8
    Inactive Member yoddleinmyvalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2000
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Being smushed by a million men huh?
    What did they look like?

    LOL kidding, just kidding!

    ------------------
    DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE
    ----God

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •